On Sunday, 2018, the US Premier League championship ended on Sunday, which means that the playoffs are now less than a week. Until now, there are many playoff decisions to make a decision.
With this in mind, this is the update of the current playoffs. This is the projection system SportsLine, here is the current playoff field.
The playoffs will begin with the National League wild-card competition on October 2, and the second day will follow the wild card competition of the League of the USA.
The session will begin on Thursday, October 4, with the release of the national league, and ALDS will begin the next day. On 12 October LCS began, beginning with the National Alliance.
One week is still in the NBA regular season in 2018, and the playoffs finally begin to take shape.
So far, five teams have taken a place in the playoffs. “Boston Red Sox”, “Cleveland Indians” and “Atlanta Braves” provided their divisions. Houston Astros locked himself in the position and led his division game, while the “New York Yankees” will become AL Wild Card Game. One of the participants.
The rest are basically six teams competing for five positions, and the champions of the third division are still being decided.
MLB.com provides updated scans in brackets for the playoffs.
According to FanGraphs, the ratings of wild cards AL and NL are below and the chances of each team to enter the playoffs after the Sunday game.
The Red Sox won the Eastern Conference title and, having won on Monday, created the best record of the baseball and home prize in the playoffs. During the last week of the regular season in Boston there will be no pressure.
The World Series is scheduled for October 23rd. If necessary, the seventh game will take place on October 31 for Halloween.
All matches will be broadcast over ESPN, Fox, FS1, TBS or MLB networks (if necessary, *): AL games are just settings, and NL is not. Look at today’s potential timeline:
National League wild card
- Oct. 2, Tuesday, Cardinals at Brewers, ESPN
American League wild card
- Oct. 3, Wednesday, Athletics at Yankees, TBS
AL Division Series: Boston vs. wild card winner
- Game 1: Oct. 5, Friday, at Boston, TBS
- Game 2: Oct. 6, Saturday, at Boston,, TBS
- Game 3: Oct. 8, Monday, at wild card winner, TBS
- Game 4: *Oct. 9, Tuesday, at wild card winner, TBS
- Game 5: *Oct. 11, Thursday, at Boston, TBS
AL Division Series: Houston vs. Cleveland
- Game 1: Oct. 5, Friday, at Houston, TBS
- Game 2: Oct. 6, Saturday, at Houston, TBS
- Game 3: Oct. 8, Monday, at Cleveland, TBS
- Game 4: *Oct. 9, Tuesday, at Cleveland, TBS
- Game 5: *Oct. 11, Thursday, at Houston, TBS
NL Division Series: Chi. Cubs vs. wild card winner
- Game 1: Oct. 4, Thursday, at Cubs, FS1 or MLB Network
- Game 2: Oct. 5, Friday, at Cubs, FS1 or MLB Network
- Game 3: Oct. 7, Sunday, at wild card winner, FS1 or MLB Network
- Game 4: *Oct. 8, Monday, at wild card winner, FS1
- Game 5: *Oct. 10, Wednesday, at Cubs, FS1
NL Division Series: Atlanta vs. L.A. Dodgers
- Game 1: Oct. 4, Thursday, at Atlanta, FS1 or MLB Network
- Game 2: Oct. 5, Friday, at Atlanta, FS1 or MLB Network
- Game 3: Oct. 7, Sunday, at L.A. Dodgers, FS1 or MLB Network
- Game 4: *Oct. 8, Monday, at L.A. Dodgers, FS1
- Game 5: *Oct. 10, Wednesday, at Atlanta, FS1
AL Championship Series
- Game 1: Oct. 13, Saturday, TBS
- Game 2: Oct. 14, Sunday, TBS
- Game 3: Oct. 16, Tuesday, TBS
- Game 4: Oct. 17, Wednesday, TBS
- Game 5: *Oct. 18, Thursday, TBS
- Game 6: *Oct. 20, Saturday, TBS
- Game 7: *Oct. 21, Sunday, TBS
NL Championship Series
- Game 1: Oct. 12, Friday, FOX or FS1
- Game 2: Oct. 13, Saturday, FOX or FS1
- Game 3: Oct. 15, Monday, FOX or FS1
- Game 4: Oct. 16, Tuesday, FOX or FS1
- Game 5: *Oct. 17, Wednesday, FOX or FS1
- Game 6: *Oct. 19, Friday, FOX or FS1
- Game 7: *Oct. 20, Saturday, FOX or FS1
- Game 1: Oct. 23, Tuesday, FOX
- Game 2: Oct. 24, Wednesday, FOX
- Game 3: Oct. 26, Friday, FOX
- Game 4: Oct. 27, Saturday, FOX
- Game 5: *Oct. 28, Sunday, FOX
- Game 6: *Oct. 30, Tuesday, FOX
- Game 7: *Oct. 31, Wednesday, FOX
Things in the US alliance were almost determined, because the amount of elimination of light takes first place in a week. This means that the next victory in Oakland or defeat in Tampa Bay will officially win a place for team A.
The game Wild Wild Card will start playing on October 3 and can be viewed on TBS.
The Astros have not yet won the AL West title, but they have five games on the losing list, and the remaining six games, so their magic numbers are two. Houston has already taken the place of the playoffs, so he knows that in the worst case it will be the second team of wild cards. In addition, the Astros team has two wins in the first team of 100 straight wins since the 2004-05 season, which is really cool.
Chicago newcomers led the Brewers in 2.5 games at the European Central Conference. The Cardinals held in 4,5 games, so the two teams still have a chance to win the title.
The same can be said for the Rocky Mountain team, which went to the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1.5 games at the Western Conference in Los Angeles.
So, let’s take a closer look at the remaining timeline for each of these five commands:
The Yankees have already taken the place of the playoffs, and now they are trying to consolidate the advantage of a home prize in wild card games. Since they broke the decisive game in game A – they divided the series of seasons by 3-3, so now the decisive game is the internal record, and the Yankees – 40 wins and 30 defeats in the east, and the athletics team – 36-35 against AL West – – Magic number to get a medal for the top card – four. This week, the Yankees have a cruel schedule (three in the Rays and three in the Red Sox), so getting a home advantage in the Wild Card Game is not easy.
The Cardinals are facing the most difficult road, because they face the Cubs and the Brewers. It also means that they somehow control their fate, because the last week will allow them to enter the division leader.
The Rockies can actually have the most favorable remaining charts, against a pair of non-competitors, but they are in an excellent disadvantage, and 1.5 games is not enough to draw a tie on a wild card and NL West. ,
NL Wild Card Game will be aired on October 2, and ESPN will be aired.